Higuchi Biosciences Center General Fund
The Higuchi Biosciences Center assists researchers involved in any area of bioscience or biomedical research at the University of Kansas. Participating scientists conduct much of their research in six major themes. These are:
- Cancer/Molecular Biology/Developmental Biology
- Chemical Biology and Drug Design
- Drug Metabolism, Toxicity and Pharmacogenomics
- Infectious Diseases and Vaccine Discovery
- Neuroscience and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Protein Structure and Function
The center encourages collaborative research between departments as diverse as pharmaceutical chemistry and chemical and petroleum engineering. Many also combine efforts with the University of Kansas Medical Center and outside institutions.
Make a Donation
To make a donation to the Higuchi Biosciences Center, please contact Paula Hinman at email@example.com or 785-864-0908.