2021 Biomedical Sciences Symposium
The 2021 symposium was held Friday, October 8, 2021, from 9:20 am - 5:00 pm
- Conference Schedule & Abstracts - Mobile Devices Format
- A printable Conference Program Booklet is available by request. Please email Nicole Suchy at email@example.com.
Dr. Jean Patterson
Chair of BSL-4 Task Force
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
Presentation title: "Marmosets as a Model for Human Infections of Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses"
Poster Award Winners
- Brielle McKee (Josie Chandler's laboratory, Molecular Biosciences)
- Ian Freed (Steven Soper's laboratory, Chemistry)
- Samuel Gary (Steven Bloom's laboratory, Medicinal Chemistry)
Sukhmanjit Kaur (Rick Dobrowsky's laboratory, Pharmacology and Toxicology)
This symposium is possible through support from the Higuchi Biosciences Center and from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences Predoctoral Training Program; the Dynamic Aspects of Chemical Biology Training Program (T32-GM08545).